Sunday, June 5, 2011

blue dot donuts


On Saturday Erin & I stopped by Blue Dot Donuts for the first time since they opened this past April. It was amazing! I can't remember the last time I ate donuts, but this was a good place to break the fast. We got several because of a coupon; ten dollars worth of donuts for five dollars: Red Velvet, Dulce de Leche, Key Lime Crumble, Orange glazed, Blueberry glazed, Strawberry glazed, Boston Cream, Maple and Bacon, Peanut Butter and Jelly, and a Buttermilk Fritter... is that all? I think my favorite is the blueberry glazed. 

I think we'll be stopping by Blue Dot Donuts again. 

2 comments:

iselby said...

That looks delicious! You need to go to Doughnut Plant whenever you're in NYC next to make up for not having doughnuts in a while...

LAUREN said...

Yes indeed, I need to make up for the lost time, lost doughnuts?